Fire Doors needed

I am looking for fire doors Steel door and frame with standard Matt Grey powder coated finish with RAL 7012 Specification which is best place to buy. Money doesn't matter. As safety comes first and Fire Doors are but one of many passive fire protection components used to compartmentalize fire and thus keep it in the compartment of origin, so either it runs out of fuel or it is extinguished, or, at the very least, enough time has been bought to enable evacuation of the building.

And while doing search on google i found so many sites but i am confused which way to go.... price is not the issue but the product i will be buying should be made specifically according to my need.... just like SecurityDoorsDirect.co.uk... as per the products they are providing comes under the safety measures.

I want some suggestions....

Reply to
MICHAL

Suggestions for what? - you've already decided on the exact details of the required doors and found them online, and as money isn't a factor, surely it's now just a simple matter of ordering them?

Reply to
Phil L

But I thought you had already bought them, according to your post on 25th March

room. As if you got some problems while escaping from a fire that can risky for the life of your family members. According to me you should get Fire Doors fitted in every room as you said in you post that They currently have fire escape windows also if you can get fire escape windows then you should also have fire doors installed for every room. And the main thing that you should buy it from some one who is expert is this field just like i have done for my house i got it from securitydoorsdirect.co.uk. Now I feel proud to call my home

Smells like Spam to me.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon