FIRE

I am currently looking to purchase an electric flame effect convector fire. Can anyone suggest a good place to check price and purchase over the internet.
Many thanks
Robert

That's a relief. When someone shouts 'fire' it's usual to evacuate. And to leave.
--
*I pretend to work. - they pretend to pay me.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:44:49 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman

Very good ;-)
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

lol :)
Regards, NT

Robert,
B&Q have same on their site, try this....
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1343712-9238548