Finding a squeak in the printer

I have an hp 1020 laser printer here, and since I replaced the toner drum assembly it has started to make a kind of squeak/rubbing noise. Its working OK but you can hear that the motor is under variably strain, and I'd be wary of it doing some damage. Nobody can see anything as of course you cannot really get inside. Anyone solved this? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff