filling fine cracks in newly skimmed walls

We've had most of the walls and some ceilings skimmed a few months back and a few very fine cracks have appeared, not too many and they don't appear to be getting any bigger.

Can anybody recommend a suitable filler for such cracks?

I've been using Tetrion for filling other cracks in cornicing, where I had first slightly enlarged the cracks, and it seems very good but wasn't sure if it was appropriate for very fine cracks.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
DIY Novice

There's a fine surface filler that comes in a tub, but Tetrion should be fine.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I've found ready-mixed coving adhesive makes a wonderful very fine grade filler. And it's a fraction of the price of the real stuff.

Reply to
Nick Atty

"Hairline Crack" Pollyfilla - Brush on works well. Tho not cheap.

Robert royall at which net

Reply to
look