Filling a gap between new garage door and wall

I have just had a new steel garage door fitted, and it has left a small (gap 1-2cm high) between the top of the door frame and the brickwork of the garage itself.

My (no doubt stupid) question is, what should I use to fill the gap? Cement or a mixture of cement/sand etc?

Please let me know what you think, as its a simple job, but I really don't know what to use.

Reply to
lovezoo

expanding foam and the decoration ( mortar or freame sealer) of your chose at the visual level.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher