Filled downpipes or waste pipes as shed bearers?

Helping erect a small (6x4) shed on Wednesday. Base in place but no suitable timber as bearers. I do have though loads of 68mm downpipe and 32mm waste. Could either be used as bearers if packed with a weak sand/cement mix please? Or should I stick to designing Latvian roof gardens?

Reply to
Robin

In article , Robin writes

If it's just for supporting the base in place I'd say you'd be better with a few bricks (just one high).

Reply to
fred

The latter!

Reply to