Field drains

Hi

I'm looking for field drain pipes, and am having trouble finding them anywhere. I've gone thru pages of google plus the local outlets. Where should I look?

Also whats the cheapest type thse days, rigid plastic? Its for foot traffic only.

cheers, NT

Reply to
NT

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:39:45 -0800 (PST), NT hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

something like this ?

P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

I saw that on my search, and a couple of others, but could find no prices anywhere.

cheers NT

Reply to
NT

Did you come across this site NT? -

Cash

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:26:16 -0800 (PST), NT hurriedly dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Have you tried one of these .. wonderful invention

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

Just the job, thanks! Less than I expected too.

NT

Reply to
NT

anburnett/Telephone.jpg

What is? The 404 page?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

anburnett/Telephone.jpg

If companies dont show prices I dont usually call. Its a remarkably incompetent way to deal with retail customers, I'd far sooner buy from someone that knows what theyre doing.

NT

Reply to
NT

You can get them from any builders or civils merchant. Polypipe is the main supplier

Dave Osborne

If you're looking for perforated land drainage pipe, they have it in B&Q. A 25m coil (80mm diameter) is something like £29.99.

Reply to
Pufter

thank ye

NT