Fibreboard

Insulating fibreboard, green 6mm for going under wood flooring - this is the same as LDF? Any info on it welcome too, primarily for the wiki.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

same as LDF? Any info on it welcome too, primarily for the wiki.

Sounds like what we used under some carpet tiles. Although you do not normally use any underlay, a combination of circumstances which I cannot now remember meant that we used this. It made the floor more comfortable than without - and possibly a touch warmer. Over the years (about 10) it has compressed a bit but still works.

Don't think it is LDF - it is coarse and fibrous.

Reply to
polygonum