fibre glass pool ... mosaic tiles...

My below ground fibre glass pool has (had!) a 12 inch mosaic tile border... one entire longer side of the rectangle has dropped off into the pool... 2 questions?

What would have been the best way to do the job in the first place? (so I can see what the builder did wrong in the first place!)

What is the best way to repair???

I live in Spain so it is v. hot!!!

Reply to
umbung

I'll swap you. I'll come and do your tiling for a weeks b,b&em ;-)

I can see it now. drain the pool by 2' inflate lilo, mix up and tile as I bob about in the sun sipping sangria. serious offer :D

Reply to
.

Go to

they have an underwater epoxy putty.