Ferroli Tempera II boiler?

Can anyone reccomend or comment on the features of this gas boiler (it's not a combi). A Ferroli combi was recently reccomemded.
This boiler has the pump. air vent, expansion chamber, air seperater (don't need feed or expansion tank in loft), frost protection and a copper heat exchanger included in the casing
The 7.5-18 kW model is 428 incl vat, and the flue 33.
Thank you, Neil

Neil,
The Vaillant Thermocompact RSF 615EH NG is a better boiler
22.3 - 51.200 Btu's 6.5kW - 15 kW
Price 446.50 Including VAT http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Thermocomp act_119.html

Thaks for that. Neil
snipped-for-privacy@alumni.caltech.edu (Niel A. Farrow) wrote in message

I would go for the Ferroli over the Vaillant if i was you,As maintance of the ferroli is simpler and less complicated than the vaillant for the future.

I had one of these installed not so long ago, its the 100,000 BTU model which I got for 460 IIRC. Its been brilliant to date, is quiet and is compact considering the power and what it has inside it.
John