Fernox CH Protector shock!!!

If you look at the price of Tesco 'white label' coke and lemonade (15p for 1.5l IIRC) this would imply that the raw cost of bottling and distributing fluids is somewhat less than this when done in volume. But of course if you put identical water in 15p and £1 bottles people would swear that the latter tasted infinitely better. If it (water or inhibitor) is expensive it must be good!

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I reckon that Tesco own brand coke would probably make a good system flushing agent......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Certainly has that effect round here, but that's a story for another time.... ;)

PoP

If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!

Reply to
PoP