Fenestration certificate

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:32:26 GMT, a particular chimpanzee named "Brian Sharrock" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Obviously with all that on his plate, it's a good job he's no longer in charge of the Building Regulations; now part of the DCLG (or something).

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Department for Calamitous Laisons in Government?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'm not interested in the regs, the OP asked what the implications of not having a fensa cert were, I told him, you obviously haven't got a clue if you imagine that a solicitor isn't going to try and get the price reduced because of this.

Reply to
Phil L

I know, and they aren't usually accepted by buyers' solicitors on those grounds.

I agree and think that this fensa garbage was only introduced to get the gypsies out of the industry, therefore making more money for the government in paid taxes

Reply to
Phil L

How long before the DCLG becomes a Ruthless Department? 'Education' has become a Ruthless department!

It was amusing having read within the 'Grand Designs Exhibition Guide book' the location of the ODPM stand ... to see something identified with the logo DCLG. How much did that exercise, alone, cost _us_?

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

The price of the house is nothing to do with the buyers solicitors, they act on instructions from the buyer.

Reply to
marvelus