Fence Panels and B&Q

Is it me or do B&Q not sell fence panels on their website? Can't seem to find them

Reply to
Simon

There's a lot of stuff missing from their website.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

It's them ... they have one of the most carpiest (sorry mis-spelled) websites with the stinkiest search engines going ... but fairly well laid out ... so much potential it the website .... just appears to have the content badly managed! I tried looking for drill bits earlier .... got nowhere fast!

Reply to
p00kie

Just like being instore and asking one of the window lickers then :-p

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Simon" wrote in news:6lPnc.7425$7S2.7190@newsfe1- win:

're right though, a nice looking site which is a nightmare to find anything.

Reply to
Billy Whizz

Also why in their stores do they sell 3' high panels, but not 2'. If you're going to use a 1' concrete panel, with a wooden panel on top as usual, 3' takes you over the allowed height for a fence bordering a roadway!

Steve W

Reply to
Steve Walker

In message , Steve Walker writes

But does that limit ever get enforced? Around here it doesn't seem to.

Reply to
me

Probably not, but why not stock the right items? Especially since my fence

*does* comply and if I need a replacement, I have to go further afield - ok it's cheaper anyway, but it costs me more time and petrol.

Steve W

Reply to
Steve Walker