Feeding hot water to floor above hot water tank/boiler

snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com (Mungo Henning) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Thanks for that, Mungo - I think your skills are way above mine, there's no chance of me fooling with my brand new tank (If I ever get the old one out, but that's another thread)

On NT's sayso, I may chance just upgrading the pipe

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Youve excelled yourself once again. I did say it was an open cylinder. The minus one foot head meant that no hot water could ever have come out of that shower. Cold showers only in that one. So yeah, it kinda does matter :)

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

...and the hot water cylinder was fed from.....?

Reply to
adder

Are you on about a combination cylinder?

Reply to
IMM

that would be the mains, directly.

Regards, NT