Feed In Tarrifs for phones?

Bought a new phone yesterday, looking at the power consumption this morning, at 3.8V it seems to have delivered 1.3MWh, can I export power from this thing to the mains?

As an extra bonus maybe AWS would like to buy my surplus CPU time?

Reply to
Andy Burns

A 1947 smartphone. Does it run on paraffin?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes, but you need to warm it up with meths first.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Acetylene, more like. Disguised as a bicycle lamp.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yes, but that was spread out over nearly 70 years.

Still not bad for such an old phone; the batteries usually go bad long before that.

Reply to
Bert

Just about as long as UNIX has been measuring time since 1-Jan-70. Likely fixed on the next reboot.

Reply to
David Taylor