Feasibility request: rainwater to toilet

We're all average when it comes down to it. If your house catches fire, the same fire engine will arrive, whether you're on a council estate or a private plot. If you collapse in the street, the same ambulance.

Not exactly the same, but near enough. Thames Water seem to charge me the same as everyone else that's not on a meter.

I wonder how much it costs the Dutch. I'm sure that cost is borne universally. You might object to that if you lived on top of a (the) hill

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Different issues. You are giving examples of emergency services. This discussion is about a utility commodity planned for an provided with decades of notice.

I have rateable value charging.

I might well.

Reply to
Andy Hall