Fat mains cable connector block

I'd like to tidy-up some of the 10-16mm cable nest in our house. This mean extending (by just a few inches) some cables. What is the correct name for the "giant" connector blocks that are used for doing this properly? (They can be fixed to the board itself.) We just had our meter changed and they used some for that - looks very neat too. Thanks

Reply to
dave

Henley blocks.

Reply to
usenet

The black rectangular ones with a lid are called 'Henley blocks'. Some are even made by Henly, but the one I fitted last weekend wasn't! Got it from CPC....

Reply to
Bob Eager

Try Phase blocks this refers to the style rather than the maker Rich

Reply to
Rich