Fan heater knob - detailed information.

to those who offered to look in 'stock' to see if they has a spare knob to fit.

My Powerfix electronic digital caliper suggests the following:

Shaft (D shaped) external diameter 6mm Knob recess internal diameter 38mm - although a sub-38mm knob would be fine.

I broke the knob on the temperature control and moved the selector knob across but it would be nice to easily select between off, cold, half and full power.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

failing anything else, there's usually plenty of old radio knobs for

1/4" shafts, circa 1940-1960 vintage, for sale at ham radio rallies, depending where you are.

the year's offerings and locations. Or post in a ham radio group.

rusty

Reply to
therustyone

> Thanks to those who offered to look in 'stock' to see if they has a spare

Have look in Ebay

has several 6mm with the "D" shafts. You could ask about the overall dia. Baz

Reply to
Baz