Fan assisted oven fan.

The oven fan on my brothers MFI Diplomat dual fuel cooker has packed up and he's had problems with MFI supplying a spare. My thoughts are that it's unlikely to be a 'special' for this oven so any suggestions as to suppliers? He's not yet removed it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

These have been good for me in the past when I have had to replace elements:

A.Lee

did me a Bosch oven fan at a good price. Quick delivery too.

Reply to
FredCarnot

Try espares

NOSPAMnet