Fagor Washing Machine

Hi,

First let me apologize if I'm posting in the wrong group, but I wasn't sure where to post.

OK a friend of mine has a FAGOR FUS-6116 machine machine, and its an all signing and all dancing machine (all electronic controlled), but he needs a operations manual for it so he can operate it correctly.

Does any one have an operations manual that they could link to, I did try fagor's web-site but they don't list any pdf manuals for download.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to
Fire Gardner

They don't seem to, but they do have UK contact info, who might help...

It's amazing how much variation there is between companies in this regard. You'd think that a high-tech company like Fagor appear to be (they do a range of domestic appliances that interlink through the mains to each other and to a dedicated controller, for instance...) would have a brilliant website and lots of downloadable info and support.

But no. Not yet, anyway.

==========

For the latest product information, technical details and promotional offers, visit our website

Brandt UK Ltd Intec 4, Wade Road. Basingstoke, Hants, RG24 8NE General Enquiries snipped-for-privacy@fagorbrandt.com

01256 308 000

Consumer brochure and stockist information 08707 503 503

Spare parts and accessory sales 0870 443 1899

After sales customer service and booking service calls Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm Sat: 8.30am - 5pm Sun: 10am - 4pm Consumer and retail

0870 060 3230

Technical support 0121 506 2381

=========

Reply to
PCPaul

Same with our new_to_us Ariston (also with mains modem) and no downloadable manuals .. :-(

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m