Faceplate for CCTV connections

I haven't lost a filesystem on a Pi yet (touch wood;-) Other than Pi, I use ZFS everywhere and therefore don't need to care about unexpected power outages, crashes, etc, so I'm treading a bit more carefully with the Pi, and looking forward to the upcoming ZFS support on it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Too late now I know, but I happened to come across a dual cat6 socket in a single euro module

Reply to
Andy Burns

It is not too late:-)

Reply to