FA Setting Stone Masons manual 1935

Stone Setting,The setting of cut stone trim in brick buildings,1935 VGC,226 pages.A few small stamps from British library ,otherwise a great copy. One of the best mason's manuals we've had,massively thorough,packed with diagrams,plans etc,covering a multitude of useful work.

Alys

odd,I thought that the bidders ID were kept hidden only when an item reached a £100?

Another way of shill bidding if this is not the case anymore?

Reply to
George

All bidders details have been hidden for quite a while now. I can't remember exactly when, but it has been at least six months.

This added to the fact the sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers is making the whole thing a bit farcical.

Steve

Reply to
stevelup

I welcome both these changes.

As a seller I got fed up of people contacting bidders on my auctions while the auctions were running, offering them other items instead. So, for several years now, all my sales have been private auctions. I'm glad eBay has extended this privacy across the board.

As a buyer I have had some really lousy deals where people have sent broken or damaged items, or nothing at all, and I have had the greatest difficulty getting my money back. On top of that, I could not leave negative feedback to warn others for fear of getting undeserved retaliatory negative feedback. Now I can leave honest feedback without fear of retaliation.

Reply to
Bruce

You make two good points there which I have no argument with.

Steve

Reply to
stevelup