FA Ideal Mexico 2

Well free actually. I doubt anyone would want the full floor-standing and working boiler but if anyone wants a couple of parts off it before it gets weighed in let me know. P&P required for parts or if you are really desperate for a 9 year old boiler that has been unused for the last 2 years then you can pick it up in South Yorks. In fact if you are so desperate for the boiler I will give you £20 to uncouple it and take it out of my kitchen and lump it up the garden steps to your van whilst I watch and do not help you.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth