Eyewinkers

Just taken delivery of a new kitchen tap and the instructions are quite interesting...

'The clearance in the supply water tube. before installment,must clean the sundries, sand and some other eyewinkers in the tube so as to avoid the plug.'

Anyone ever found any eyewinkers in their tubes?

No, just some arsebiscuits in a truncated D-ring.

Reply to
Lino expert

Eyewinkers are those bits that fly out and get you in the eye when you give something a blow.

Baz

Reply to
Baz

Too much information.... Consenting adults... etc etc

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Classic Janglish/Chinglish translation. Obviously means grit. Stuff that makes you blink. I remember rug terminals. Rugs being what every Asian has on the floor, like mats. Earth mats. Like what are used to earth radio stations.

I got there in the end. Ground or earth terminal.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

On Tue, 19 May 2009 16:47:07 +0100, The Natural Philosopher had this to say:

Rug lugs, surely?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

No, but I had to circumgyrate a spigot into an export hole a while ago.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thus supporting human trafficking.

Reply to
PeterC

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Lino expert saying something like:

Ditto, and some fucknuggets in an incomplete package.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon