Extractor Fan Duct _ Where to Buy?

oh well no ones is going to win this one TTFN

Reply to
Mr Fixit

I don't see it as a competition to win. You are well entitled to alter your abode in any way that you can get away with. Giving succour to unknowing strangers via a practise not endorsed by statute is unwise in my opinion, hence my reply that I thought your position was unsound. The winners are the silent majority that read our diametrically opposite views and decide whom they trust on this ocassion. Until the next time sir.

Regards

Mungo

Reply to
Mungo

but your 1 valid point relies solely on the presents of this mythical "damp air", my toilet is not damp or the air & neither is my loft and you can come round with any measuring equipment and see that its not and 99% of the year the air being fed into the loft will be drier than the air in the loft and today its 87% outside and 59% inside so unless you have a crystal ball and you know for a fact about the relative dampness of my loft, toilet,& the outside world don't go off on a high horse thinking you are 100% right as in this case you could not be further from the truth, my house has a central heating system that dries yes dries out the air,Google if you don't believe me my cooker hood is vented the outside and so the shower rooms, so to state one last time the air going into the loft is not a moisture laden cloud it's air and relative to the loft drier air

Reply to
Mr Fixit

What you don't understand is that warmer air at the same RH carries much more moisture than colder air. For a good proportion of the year, the air in the loft will be colder, leading to saturation of the (cooling) air from the bog, and condensation in the loft. It's an easy (short term) option, but there are many good reasons to do it properly. These *will* become manifest in time.

Reply to
<me9

Your point taken; my point made; signal to noise ratio reduced below my interest level; hope you don't experience condensation problems; last word to you.

Mungo

Reply to
Mungo