Extractor fan and ducting for ensuite in loft room?

I have a largish loft room into which I'm thinking of building an ensuite. The loft room is in the roof of a single storey extension and is approx 6m x 5m and 3m at the apex. Where the shower room is to go, there are no external walls to mount an extractor fan onto.
Could I vent the room through the pitched part of the roof using some special kind of tile or run some ducting between the rafters and up to the ridge and vent through there? Is there any other way to do this?
TIA
Kim
Kim wrote:

There are outlets which you can fit in place of tiles. The trick is finding one that matches your roof. Are you having a ceiling in your new bathroom? If so could you not duct above that? Note the normal fans they sell for bathrooms are not a lot of use on a long duct run, even one of 1.5m.. You need a centrifugal for that.

Yes if you obtain a compatible tile or ridge vent.

If your roof has a soffit you might find it easier to duct to a soffit vent.
Alan