Externally mounted bathroom fan

I have a Manrose centrifugal fan mounted in the ceiling of my bathroom and connected to a sweep bend and a3M x 100mm pipe and which terminates externally (through a brick wall) in a white grill. It's a bit noisy as the ceiling "drums" a little. I would like to reverse the arrangement, i.e. Fan outside, grill inside Does anyone know of a waterproof fan preferably a centrifugal type suitable for connecting externally to the 100mm pipe and suitable for fixing to the brick wall.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Don't know about that, but you can certainly get duct fans that go in the middle of the duct. So you would have grill inside, grill outside and then an inline fan somewhere along the 3m of ducting.

Reply to
Richard Conway