External Pre Hung Doors

Hi

Thinking of replacing my front door and look at sizes available I'm going to be left with an inch and a quarter gap in the height.

So, do I pack up the bottom and then mortar it, or let in rest on the bottom & fill the gap at the top?

Dave

Reply to
Magician

A nice hardwood threshold fixed and waterproofed to the step looks good - and will help stop blown water getting in.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)