exterior filler colour..

Why is ready mixed filler always white?

I have a hole in an exterior brick to fill, not very big but in a noticeable area. My bricks are sandy coloured. Is there any ready mixed filler that is not white that you can buy? I guess I could use cement but I don't want the mess or hassle.

Thanks,

James

Reply to
James

You can buy cement colourant. Have you any bricks of that colour lying about. If you crush up part of one with a club hammer it may be the perfect match ( depending on whether it's the same colour all the way through ).

Andy.

Reply to
Andy