Extending cable TV feed

Chris, I bought an MK satellite socket tonight from B&Q which you use the standard plugs on either side (none of the connector nonsense) which you'll probably find easier. Basically works the same way as a straight connector. Probably ideal for you as it should fit in your existing mounting box.

HTH.

Reply to
L Reid

In message , L Reid writes

Until this thread I wasn't aware of different sorts of sockets. Anyway, thanks for that, I will play around with it all until it works satisfactorily.

Mostly ok now, occasional freezing on BBC1 now - which was fine before, but I'm sure it will get sorted.

Reply to
chris French

They already exist - there's many many designs including completely flat designs.

Reply to
warwick