Expensive Araldite?

- think I'd better buy the 6-pack to save money....!

David

Reply to
Lobster

Sure as hell its only 4 to 5GBP elsewhere. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Save even more,now this is the correct price. :-)

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Cheaper from screwfix!

Slurp

In message , Lobster writes

Big tubes, 100ml I think. The £3-£4 tubes are 15ml.

Reply to
Steven Briggs

No that's somewhere around the proper price. It's a big tube and not the normal consumer/DIY araldite.

Reply to
Matt

"Steven Briggs" wrote

Still stupidly expensive. I use NHP. Available in a range of working/setting times. Only £8.99 for 8 Oz (total) from a hobby shop I visit in Dorset, and it's a lot better than Araldite crap.

Steve S

Reply to
Steve S

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Heres the original sized tube,screwfix is selling an unbranded one. To me they look different in size

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The reply form SF.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your recent Email.

Although it does not state so on the web site, the pack is 2 x 100ml containers. This would explain the price of £22.99.

Then it should. ;-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

said it's a *big* tube and not normal consumer/DIY araldite. There are maybe a dozen or so different types or industrial araldite coming in packaging ranging from much smaller than the normal retail packs to many times larger.

Reply to
Matt

Now ask them to explain the 99p bit.

Jon