Expansion vessel on mains cold water feed to combi boiler

Can I use any type of small expansion vessel here? (For example: the smallest of these:

manual states that an expansion vessel should be installed if there are any backflow prevention devices in the line - including water meters.

I don't have a meter at present but that obviously might be a possibility at a later date...so I guess I should fit the vessel.

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion