expanding foam HELP

Anyone know if there is anything that'll get this 'sh$*' off my hands before the restaurant, booked for 8pm?

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Peter ( snipped-for-privacy@xyzbtopenworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Angle grinder.

Reply to
Adrian

Bad luck... been there, done that.

You could try nail varnish / acetone, but it's not the best to use on skin. Depends how much she objects to sh$*ty hands and what the (postprandial?) repercussions thereof might be! ;-)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Nail varnish remover hmmm will it hurt after the anglegrinder? will give it a try many thanks.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

explosives, im still covered in the stuff from using it last weekend !!!!

Reply to
fullflow plumbing

I have only just seen this but as it is nearly 8PM I would wait the few extra minutes and let the restaurant do it ;-)

Reply to
John

Canoe?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You should wear gloves next time. Try washing your hands with sugar and washing up liquid.

Reply to
Neil

With dry hands try vegetable oil, then washing up liquid to get rid of the oil. Vegie oil shifted the little I got on my hands the first time I used expanding foam. In the future I will lightly oil my hands first.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Thinners is the thing I used. Stripped it straight off, but I have loads around.

Reply to
EricP

Freeze it in liquid Nitrogen then crush with a hammer.

Reply to
FKruger