Existential DIY

So, do the chainsaw files go in the metal working drawer or the woodworking drawer?

Reply to
Huge

Isn't there a zen newsgroup?

Reply to
stuart noble

It's difficult to tell.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

I'm having problems with filing files.

Reply to
Rod

Zen would suggest that Huge's woodworking drawers are made of metal and the metalworking drawers are of wood. I would put the chainsaw files in the drawer that contains the First Aid box.

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie Doe

This is a whole new mindset - he wears different drawers for different jobs? I suppose it's one path to enlightenment.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

They go on the pegboard with the tools silhouetted in black.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You can make "first law of thermodynamics" out of "chainsaw files" - plus a few extra letters.

There again, you can also make "loss of contact with reality" by adding a different group of letters.

Reply to
Rod

Puh-lease, not first thing on a Monday morning...

David

Reply to
Lobster

Wooden & metal drawers, Ouch.

Reply to
Huge

This thread is moving from Zen to the surreal. We are all doomed.

Personally I would fit the giraffe with a violin.

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Rod - you really do have too much time on your hands. You must be retired like me!

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Myself, all my files are put onto computer.

Reply to
Broadback

Rather that several years ago, when thinking about crossword compiling, I acquired an anagram program (Tea).

Reply to
Rod

Don't be silly, they wouldn't fit in the drawer ! Dave

Reply to
Dave

Where would you file the giraffe and violin then? Dave

Reply to
Dave

Take the giraffe out of the drawer, then fit with the violin.

Reply to
Adrian C

Wot - no filing cabinet?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The violin file obviously goes under woodwork, but where does the giraffe file go?

Gb gur jngreubyr, creuncf?

Reply to
Huge

Oh, yes. But that's SWMBO's domain.