exchange your unwanted items

Welcome to

the new website for exchanging items you no longer want.

Reply to
swapit

In message , swapit writes

This is a commercial advert commercial advertising is not allowed in uk-diy

Please don't do it again if you don't want reporting to NTL

Reply to
geoff

On Sun, 30 May 2004 23:39:12 +0100, geoff strung together this:

I wish people would stop posting spam. STOP IT.

Reply to
Lurch

In message , Lurch writes

I sent a private email and this is a copy of what I sent. I should have said

Reply to
geoff