Excellent service from TLC

TLC are often recommended here, and I can see why. Ordered three slimline fluorescent fittings on 1 March last year, so more than a month out of warranty. TLC order code LLM20W.

One of those died this morning with a smell of burning. Emailed TLC at

0640 this morning and had a reply at 0750 saying they will send out a replacement FOC and there is no need to return the faulty unit.

Now that is service - and I know where my money is going next time I need some bits.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I wonder if they misread the year, always assuming you email had the year of pruchase in it. The few times I've used TLC ther service has been quick.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

En el artículo , Dave Liquorice escribió:

I said in my email that it was just out of warranty, and asked if they would be willing to honour it.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

The question then is, are these kinds of fittings actually being inspected for potential faults at manufacture or are they just relying on the throwaway society to quality control them. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I have yet to see a non faulty batch of LED lights.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

When I had a light switch "blow up" because a light bulb blew they wanted the switch to examine it before they sent out a replacement. Frankly any light switch which dies when a bulb goes worries me, given how frequently bulbs seem to blow here.

Reply to
Piers Finlayson

TLC ? Who they ?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

charles

JFGI, 1st hit when I do...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

En el artículo , Jim Hawkins escribió:

GIYF. But for the terminally lazy:

Mike Tomlinson

The Leccy Company?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Massive aplogies to TLC. The LED lights were bought from a different company. D'Oh!

Reply to
Mark