Excel 'Screwless' range

Just been looking at the Satin Chrome finish online. Presumably there's a plate, which the front cover then clips over ? Are there any problems with using them ? Thanks

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

Excel screwless range of WHAT??? We are not mindreaders lol

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

No, I guess you're right. :-{ I kind of assumed a knowledgeable electrician or anyone who knew the answer would just know ! They're sockets and switches as here.

Andy Cap

I do not believe that I have fitted that particular model. The cover on the screwless ones I have fitted just clip on. The only snag is that sometimes they need a slightly deeper backbox (although the Excel instructions claim that they do not).

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thanks for that Adam. The tiles should provide a bit extra anyway. I think I might just buy one for starters, to see how it goes.

Reply to
Andy Cap