Everest Door Super securing

If the lock goes on my Everest Dbl Glazed door and I have to wait for a lock fix or replacement, how can I secure the door overnight until the lock fix man comes.
Its a metal an PVC door. Consult Police, screw bolt n bar to wall, or sleep in kitchen with knife an hammer under pillow or what ?
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England
If the lock goes on my Everest Dbl Glazed door and I have to wait for a lock fix or replacement, how can I secure the door overnight until the lock fix man comes.
Its a metal an PVC door. Consult Police, screw bolt n bar to wall, or sleep in kitchen with knife an hammer under pillow or what ?
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England
If the lock goes on my Everest Dbl Glazed door and I have to wait for a lock fix or replacement, how can I secure the door overnight until the lock fix man comes.
Its a metal an PVC door. Consult Police, screw bolt n bar to wall, or sleep in kitchen with knife an hammer under pillow or what ?
Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England
"Phil" wrote | If the lock goes on my Everest Dbl Glazed door and I have to wait | for a lock fix or replacement, how can I secure the door overnight | until the lock fix man comes. | Its a metal an PVC door. Consult Police, screw bolt n bar to wall, | or sleep in kitchen with knife an hammer under pillow or what ?
If it's an inward opening door, a dining chair wedged under the handle is the traditional means.
A big pile of saucepans and unloved china ornaments on the chair will provide an audible alert of attempted entry.
Owain