Europe > UK plug rewiring

I've seen a few complex systems "spagetti" wired completely in grey and lacking distinguishing ferrules on at least 70% of the terminals. Absolute nightmare to any sane person but perfectly acceptable to huge swathes of mainland Europe.

Reply to
Matt

The message from Matt contains these words:

This appears to be the US, but it' worth a giggle....

fact there's a whole load of them...

Guy King

I reckon this is my favourite...

's in the UK, too!

Reply to
Guy King

for the context.

Reply to
Andy Wade

The message from Andy Wade contains these words:

I'm not sure it even needs context.

Reply to
Guy King

and they've not lined up the screw slots either :)

Reply to
Matt

I'd fire them. Mine are all in perfect alignment.

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from Matt contains these words:

That was what I meant. Is there some other fault? (insert smiley of choice here)

Reply to
Guy King