eurolock sizes

Hi

Im a bit puzzled how eurolock sizes are specified. There are 3 sections to them, one end, the middle bit, and the other end.

40-10-40mm, would that be a 40/40 or a 45/45? I have one that I thought was a 40/45, but it measures 35-10-40... Im confused!

Thanks, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Basically it runs barrel-cam-barrel

click on the size chart.

Some are asymmetric and some have a turn-knob on one side, so you have to be careful which way round you specify the cylinder

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Measure from the face to the centre of the cam, the one you have is 40/45, as someone else mentioned if you have a thumbturn on the inside you must specify on which side.

Reply to
Ron Ireland

?

OK I now know how locksonline specify them, but unfortunately its different to how screwfix describe them... Since when was a simple thing simple?

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton