EuroCombi hot water too hot - advise please

Basically got an ariston EuroCombi SX20 MFFICE

Lately the hot water has been getting too hot - almost scalding in fact. Turn the stat right down but its still the same.

Done some googling to see if this is a known issue, but not really found anything, mostly hot water too cold / not enough flow.

Before I order a DHW stat, can anyone with any experience of this boilers / or combis in general tell me if there is anything alse I should consider. The stat is only about £10, but would rather target the most likely root cause first.

TIA

DeeBee

Reply to
DeeBee