Eric Clapton gets CBE

Well none of it was with the people under those prats Thatcher & Major.

Another wanting doom and gloom.

Reply to
IMM

Who did you vote for then?

Reply to
IMM

No, you are. As usual you have completely missed the point...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And yo uthink Tiny and cherie don't?

Lord! Is there no limits to your naivete?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are "very" confused.

Reply to
IMM

I toyed with screaming lord Sutch for a while, and have occasionally voted liberal, but mostly, since it made piss all difference, I have not bothered wasting my time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You don't make points, you babble.

Reply to
IMM

No. Not at all.

Reply to
IMM

Figures.

Democracy is not a waste of time. People died to give you that right.

Reply to
IMM

Oh indeed. Howver it works only when the vast mass of ignorant peasants finally realise how much they have been lied to and select a new liar.

One lone genius is better served in helping them, not adding to their stupidity...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ROTFLMAO.....!!

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

WE are, it's you we are not sure about. Personally I think you must actually be either from from another planet or have severe, selective blindness.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Few apart from "bleeding hearts" do in my opinion.

These *are* the folk who are deserving of help and support. Anyone can fall on hard times and I would advocate as much assistance as possible to get them back on their feet. Most people have the pride to want to earn their keep.

Quite. Sadly they get so many of the other sort that perhaps they can't tell the difference any more? I think just the injustice and indignity of it all would stop me claiming benefit, although as self employed, I believe that I must pay in to the system but am not entitled to take out. :-(

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

The royal family comes to mind.

Benefits are for all, self employed and employed.

Reply to
IMM

You ROTFLMAOed? My, my.

Reply to
IMM

You a bad case. Therapy is available for the likes of you on the NHS.

Reply to
IMM

"ignorant peasants". The snotty uniness is really coming to the surface.

A society works better when all pull together. Lone genius's don't make that much difference to the average man.

Reply to
IMM

No.

No.

You are naive, that is clear. Find out!

Reply to
IMM

Do you read the daily mirror as well as the thoughts of chairman mao.?

ATB

Kris

Reply to
Kris