Eric Clapton gets CBE

Page 5 of 10

for
Haven't
What the hell are you on about?

IMM wrote:

I can't help it if you are too stupid to understand.

You are "very" confused.

IMM wrote:

It isn't.

Falling against the Euro, tho teh dollar is falling faster.

As defined by convenient figures that don't take into account the true state of affairs. And teh fact that many people are employed in make-work, because they went to a 'new university' and now have degrees in politics, museum management and media studies, instead of plumbing...so the real work doesn't get done..

Huh? must be jooking.

That had precious little to do with Gordon Brown, and the UK did in fact go into recession.
I agree we have great anti-social laws tho. Thanks Laber.

It is. Remember Thatcher?

Thatcher manipulated unemployment figures over 20 times in the disgusting reign.

Are there some by you?

The government passed them.

It did not.

I agree too. Now for Tory biased Police forces to implement them properly, which many ignore.

writes

Personal debt up from 300 billion in 1992 to over 900 billion today. The economy isn't booming, house prices and imports are. It's like pulling a brick across a polished table with an elastic band. Eventually the brick hits you in the face. If labour get in again in 2005 expect Capital Gain Tax immediately on all property sales - they are quietly sending out 'feelers' to the media to see what the response is.

--
Andrew

Hopefully. That should finish them for at least two terms.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Out brainwashed Tory voter is at it again. Such a petty snob you are.

The first is not that relevant since I live in a constituency where a 7% swing to LibDem would be needed to change anything and Tony's crony polled 17%. Where you imagine that snobbery comes into the discussion I have no idea.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Eventually
I am delighted!

One of the foundation point of toryism is petty snobbery: hierarchy, aristocracy, hereditary peers, private schools, Oxbridge, etc. They support the whole lot.

Tony's man wasn't. He was only just ahead of the Raving Looney candidate.

You seem to be very confused.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
wrote in message

support
Not in a million years. I don't suck in propaganda fed by the super rich landowners wanting the status quo.

Just what you read in books by sensationalist hack journalists.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
wrote in message

crony
You are lost case. You have been totally conditioned.

IMM wrote:

Complete inability to distingush between capital asset and cash flow is once again displayed...

rich
You are confused. Keep off the Xmas port.

Do you read the daily mirror as well as the thoughts of chairman mao.?
ATB
Kris

No.
No.
You are naive, that is clear. Find out!

IMM wrote:

And yo uthink Tiny and cherie don't?
Lord! Is there no limits to your naivete?

No. Not at all.