EPC's for holiday lets

Not sure if this is on topic as I don't think its something I am allowed to DIY. Does anyone have any knowledge of the new EPS regulations relating to holiday lets?

We have an ex granny annex attached to our home that shares the laundry room and draws heat and hot water from the boiler in our house. The regulations regarding whether we need an EPC state that they are not needed when letting rooms that share facilities, and that they apply to lets starting from "the point when a property is first rented out". Ours has been let out for three years now.

Any advise appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

I don't thinks so, owing to the boiler situation, But you could try asking here:

(or )

David

Reply to
Lobster

It costs less than 100 pounds and IIRC is valid for 10 years (and is tax deductible).

Why not, just do it :-(

tim

Reply to
tim....

Cos I would prefer to spend £100 on something else if its not necessary :-)

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike