enzymes in laundry detergents

And *strangely* enough, many modern machines have an "extra rinses" button (mine included). Almost as if the manufacturers knew trying to save that last bit of water was complete bollocks.

Reply to
Tim Watts

When I changed from a proper washing machine to a single-fill machine but continued with the same washing powder detergent+softener I started getting rashes and skin irritation. I swapped to Fairy NonBio and that reduced it. Connecting the hot water to the single-fill inlet removed it entirely.

jgh

Reply to
jgh