Environmental

People always say environmental, stopping us to use plastic bags. It is really environmental ?? Plastic bags are only a very small by-product of crude oil. What is Environmental ? To Preserve our Precious Environment !

We should limit our super wasteful use of everything !! Such as: Electricity, Gas, Petrol Oxygen, Coal, Crude Oil, Timber, Water, Matals....

If we use too much, we destroy our own habitat, hence we destroy our own future !

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to snipped-for-privacy@netfront.net --

Reply to
BTV

The really simple answer is to restrict EVERY couple on the planet to ONE child only.

Reply to
housetrained

Man likes to shag, you can't stop him which inevitably means babies, you and I wouldn't be here if this weren't true.

Reply to
Nick Le Lievre

I wouldn't be here if this weren't true.

theodoredice

housetrained wrote in

Hi John - fancy seeing you here.

Reply to
PeterMcC

I was a bit surprised to see the both of you here, too :-)

Reply to
BAC

BAC wrote in

OK, c'mon - everybody, out you come.

Reply to
PeterMcC

That would only make the population older. In contrast, a rapidly growing population will be a younger and more energetic population so that the older people can be supported. The underlying philosophy of restrictions is that humans are regarded as negative; the fewer the better. This is the dilemma. Skilled, energetic and productive humans makes the world go round, the more the better. As long as the humans are well behaved and adding something to the party, then the more the merrier. However, more humans will compete for the world's resources, with fighting and wars as a result. In any case, the world was never meant to last, just like the individual life does not go on forever.

Reply to
johannes

whatever you want it tpo be: In this case its tescos bags blowing in the wind and choking our Wildlyfe innit?

Matals? new one on me...

so?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Don't worry old son (presuming you're male), by time the greens/'friends' of the earth/environmentalists et-al have their way there will be no future - only the past - and we'll all be back in the 'good old days' of yester-bi-century and travelling on foot or horseback, starving from lack of food, dying of old age before you reach your 30th birthday etc - where the 'rip-off' capitalists will still have their snouts in the trough and plastic bag usage will be the least of your worries!

All jolly good stuff eh?

Reply to
Tanner-'op

Nah! The simplest answer is to exterminate the most dangerous of beast on this planet to ensure the survival of the rest - Homo Sapien[s].

Reply to
Tanner-'op

The Natural Philosopher replied to the statement

8< thusly

Goodness you mean you do not have a Matalan store in your town? :-) Derek

Reply to
Derek

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:44:19 EDT housetrained snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:7B5bk.182626$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe16.ams...

Cull the gooks. Preserve only a few thousand to run chinese takeaways. Stop sending aid to countries that have natural disasters. Legalise suicide and stop saving premature babies. Most important of all is that smokers should be shot on sight.

HTH

Reply to
Kain Hargrove-Calaghan

No, smokers save the goverment millions on unclaimed pensions.

Owain

Reply to
Owain