Engis sanderhead

Anyone familiar with these things? Nothing on the web about them so I imagine the abrasive inserts are no longer available. I have a 4" and a

2", with a set of unused brushes, bearings, shaft etc , that I'm about to chuck if anyone's interested. Yes, I might EBay, but they're too heavy to post and, if nobody knows what they are anyway, I don't know if I'll bother.
Reply to
stuart noble

For a good search engine, use Ixquick - more than 4 pages of hits.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

No mention of the sanderhead though. Still, it seems like a nice uncluttered search engine

Reply to
stuart noble

Hi, Been trying to find an Engis Sanderhead for ages and nothing on web. Stumbled across your post and wonder if you still have them or have they been chucked? Deryck

Reply to
deryck.henley

Alas they went to the dump a long time ago. Sorry

Reply to
stuart noble