Engineers (marking) blue?

I think you'll find that, whilst copper sulphate used to be in every boy's chemistry set, it is now not allowed under health and safety and environmental issues. It's not particularly bad (much less so than the MSDS suggests IMHO), but you likely won't find it on the high street.

it's not used to make illegal substances, you can get it from eBay or garden centres, e.g.

Dave Osborne

Ok.

engineers blue. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Indeed, I can remember one could buy refills of it from toyshops.

Reply to
Owain

So can I. We had such a shop at the top of the road and it was a bit of an Aladdin's cave, of all sorts of interesting stuff that would probably be banned today.

And not all of it hurt me either. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I thought that someone was already balking at the RS price

Reply to
geoff

Known to be expensive?

For the moment I've picked up another marker pen version and refill (so I could do my old one if / when I find it) from Tilgear in Cuffley and they seem to suggest it's probably the most efficient solution. They can even supply replacement felt tips (where a 'tip' is a lump of material 1/4 x 1/2"). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

We often use Tilgear

Strange place - Plymouth Bretheren, very religious

... the ones who got left behind when the Mayflower sailed, I presume

Yes Simbles are not the cheapest around

Reply to
geoff