Engine oil as an essential item in the tree-surgeon's kit bag

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

STOP IT!!

Reply to
The Right Rev. Peter Parsnip

The Natural Philosopher wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@b.c:

Don't you hate smart kids?

mike r

"Philosophers who're are up on trees And floor you with them flat I've got them on my list"

Reply to
mike ring

What's he on about now?

Reply to
Pirx Teh Caravan Pilot

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Pirx Teh Caravan Pilot, and I thusly replied:

I can only presume it's another euphemism for his filthy preverted antics.

Reply to
The Left Rev. P. Parsnipe