Engine oil as an essential item in the tree-surgeon's kit bag

Page 2 of 2
On 16 Feb 2004 01:56:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

My apologies, I must admit I cannot recall seeing a coppiced one.
AJH
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Harry Bloomfield, and I thusly replied:

STOP IT!!
--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

What's he on about now?
--
You're obsolete. Nobody wants to talk to you, irrelevant muppet.
-- "Polyarchal".

I can only presume it's another euphemism for his filthy preverted antics.