Energy costs.

Our consumption varies quite significantly through the year as we travel quite often, not always at the same time each year. However, our total annual consumption ends up being fairly consistent.

For the few minutes it takes to set up an account on the site, why not give it a try?

You have more than 200 kWHr or so variataion for 12 month rolling periods?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Good point, they could act as an intermidary so you pay them they pay the supplier. B-) But that opens quite a number of legal cans of worms.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I've just signed up and used my actual annual consumption (March to March figures)

The top option the cheapenergyclub gives: Save £105 per annum switching to the Scottish Power Online Fixed Price Energy April 2017 v2 deal

I'm already with Scottish Power and using exactly the same figures Scottish Power say I save £17 per annum by switching to that tariff!

I wonder who is telling the truth?

Reply to
alan_m

Do the maths and let us know

Reply to
bert

And factor in any cashback they give you.

Reply to
Bob Eager